MalaMala Sable Camp
Imbued with the spirit of MalaMala, MalaMala Sable Camp is a more intimate version of the MalaMala Camp and the choice for those seeking a more private and intimate safari. Situated at the southern end of the MalaMala Camp in a prime elevated position overlooking the Sand River and surrounding bushveld, Sable Camp accommodates a maximum of 14 guests. It may also be reserved exclusively for between 10 and 18 guests.
- Air-conditioned library with satellite television, complimentary internet connectivity and DVD player
- Air-conditioned safari bar and dining-room
- A large wooden safari deck – the ideal vantage point from which to observe the steady flow of animal life at the Sand River’s edge
- A filtered swimming pool nestled in the flood plain below the camp
- The safari boutique and fitness facility are located in the MalaMala Main Camp which is situated close by.
- Mobile phone coverage (MTN) and complimentary wireless internet connectivity are available at all the MalaMala Game Reserve camps
5 luxury suites and the 2 bedroom Lion’s Den suite.
- Suites – 85m2
- Decks – 15m to 20m2
Lions Den Suite: 2 en-suite bedrooms separated by a large sitting room.
Family rooms able to accommodate a third adult or two children are available on request.
Age restriction: No children under the age of 12.
Capacity on game drives: 6 guests per safari vehicle.
- En-suite bathroom
- 24-hour temperature control
- Direct dial telephones
- A mini-bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- A mini-safe
- Bathroom amenities, insect repellent and hairdryers
NB: Sable Camp is currently undergoing a “re-imagination” and as part of the process, the two separate his and hers bathrooms will be merged into one larger bathroom including a separate toilet, two vanities and a shower. The suites will also include a bath.