Click here to view images
Imbued with the spirit of MalaMala, the Sable Camp is a more intimate version of the Main Camp and the choice for those seeking a more private and intimate safari. Situated at the southern end of the MalaMala Camp in a prime elevated position overlooking the Sand River and surrounding bushveld, Sable Camp accommodates a maximum of 14 guests. It may also be reserved exclusively for between 10 & 18 guests – but book early! Each of the individually decorated, spacious and comfortable suites under traditional thatching occupies an idyllic vantage point and provides a platform from which to admire the panoramic view.
Camp Facilities :
- Air-conditioned library with satellite television, internet connectivity and DVD player
- Air-conditioned safari bar and dining-room
- A large wooden safari deck - the ideal vantage point from which to observe the steady flow of animal life at the Sand River’s edge
- A filtered swimming pool nestled in the flood plain below the camp
- A massage service is available on request
- A fully stocked wine-cellar houses a selection of some of South Africa’s finest wines
- The safari boutique & fitness facility are located in the MalaMala Main Camp which is situated close by.
- Mobile Phone coverage and Wireless internet connectivity are available at all the MalaMala Game Reserve camps.
5 luxury suites each with :
- "His" and "hers" bathrooms
- 24-hour temperature control
- Direct dial telephones
- A mini-bar
- A mini-safe
- Bathroom amenities, insect repellent and hairdryers
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Family rooms able to accommodate a third adult are available on request.
Lions Den Suite : 2 en-suite bedrooms (with facilities as above) separated by a large sitting room.
Age Restriction : No children under the age of 12
Capacity on Game Drives : 6 guests per safari vehicle
Click here for rates
TO THE TOP