MalaMala Game Reserve COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
- We will honour the existing 2020 rates for all deferred and new bookings effective for travel between 01 January 2021 – 31 December 2021.
- We will honour the Pay 3/Stay 4 special at 2020 rates for the periods 01 November 2020 – 18 December 2020 and 04 January 2021 – 30 April 2021.
- Notification of a deferred booking 14 days prior or more to travel will be without penalty. In the event of cancellation of this deferred booking, we will levy the cancellation fee that would have been applicable on the day of deferment of the original travel dates.
- Notification of a deferred booking within 14 days prior to travel will be regarded as a cancellation and a 90% cancellation fee will apply. However, in the event a guest tests positive for COVID-19 test within these 14 days and can provide the relevant medical certificate, this reservation may be deferred.
- Deferred bookings may be postponed for 12 months from the original arrival date in camp. We will review this based on the duration of this pandemic.
- Final payment for all bookings is 30 days prior to arrival.
- No cancellation fees will be charged for bookings cancelled 31 days or more prior to arrival.
- For all other periods, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- 50% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival
- 90% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival
NEW PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS:
- Provisional bookings will be held for 4 weeks. We reserve the right to contact the guests/agents if we require the provisionally held space for a confirmed reservation. and request that the reservation is confirmed or released accordingly
SAFETY PROTOCOL documents:
- Each guest will be required to complete and provide the following documents: a Health Declaration Form, an Indemnity Form and a copy of ID / Passport.